Rechargeable Air Bed Queen
- State-of-the-Art Rechargeable Pump Inflates and Deflates
- Rechargeable Pump Includes Car Charger and Wall Charger
- Inflates Quickly and Easily with the "Flip of the Switch"
- Industry Leading Thick and Durable PVC
- Soft Flocked Top Adds Extra Comfort and Helps Prevent Sliding Around
- Comfortable Coil System for Support
- Carry Bag Included for Easy Transport and Storage
- Also Available in Twin Size
- Easily Fits in Most Camping Tents
- For Indoor and Outdoor Use
Inflated Dimensions: 60" wide x 80" long x 8.5" tall
Weight: 9 lbs. 12 oz.
Packed Size: 14" x 8" x 17"
Note: When you first get your air bed, it's best to charge the pump for 12 hours the first time. It's better to charge your pump in between each use, rather than let it go completely dead, however if it does go dead after several uses, it will take about 8 hours to completely charge again. The pump should last for approximately 20 uses on one full charge.
Our included "State of the Art" rechargeable pump allows you to inflate and deflate your air bed quickly and easily with just a "flip of the switch." To inflate, simply insert the pump, turn it on, and inflate. The bed will be inflated from start to finish in just over one minute. You can customize the bed to the firmness you prefer and can be assured the air will stay distributed evenly all night long. When it's time to go home, you can use the pump to deflate the bed also. Again, simply insert the pump, turn it on, and deflate. In under a minute and a half, your bed is ready to be folded up, stored away, and transported in the durable carry bag included. Our pump is rechargeable and comes with both a car and wall charger, so you can charge it wherever you are.
ALPS Air Bed Press Release