The Zephyr model is ideal for those hot, muggy nights when you want to feel a breeze in your tent. The walls are composed entirely of mesh, allowing maximum ventilation and fresh air. The unique 2 pole design gives you more head room to sit up, without feeling cramped. The Zephyr features aircraft alloy aluminum poles, which are strong and lightweight. There are two doors to make it easy to get in and out of the tent, and a vestibule over both doors for a great place to store your extra gear. The fly buckles to the tent, offering a much more secure attachment when compared to elastic cord. Incredible ventilation, great head room, and lightweight... a great combination, creating a high quality tent!
- Free-standing two-pole design with 7000 series aluminum poles
- Easy assembly with pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- 75D 185T polyester fly with 1500mm coating resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory-sealed fly and floor seams provide best weather protection
- 75D 185T poly taffeta floor with 3000mm coating
- Extra large #8 zippers
- Two doors and two vestibules
- Great ventilation with entire mesh walls
- Vestibule for gear storage and extra weather protection
- Weatherproof fly buckles on for maximum adjustability and protection
- Mesh storage pockets, gear loft, 7075 aluminum stakes, and guy ropes included
Base Size: 6'2 x 7'5
Center Height: 3'5
Vestibule Depth: 28"
Tent Area: 40 sq. ft.
Vestibule Area: 17 sq. ft.
Tent and Fly Weight: 5 lb. 10 oz.
Total Weight: 6 lb. 3 oz.
Packed Size: 8" x 21"
Pole Diameter: 8.5 mm
Style: Two-pole Freestanding
Use Rating: 3 Season
|Zephyr 3||Product Number||Price|